This Week on SLYKRadio…
Sparky Buzz Feed – Your Week In Geek
– Live-donor uterus transplants a success at Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas. There have been at least 16 previous uterus transplants worldwide, several removed for complications, 5 resulting in births.
– British man may have been cured of HIV with new procedure
– Scientist find that brazilian wasp venom, kills cancer cells, but leaves healthy cells alone
Local Music by
Retrofette – Skeletons
BARKY FUZZSPEED – where we geek on your week
– Clown attacked near Garden of the Gods
– Violently shoot up a Ku Klux Klan rally in Mafia IIIhttps://youtu.be/E5uVgZIQXYM
– Destiny 2 coming to PC and will be released some time in 2017
– Salvador Dalí’s rare surrealist cookbook republished for the first time in over 40 years ‘Les Diners de Gala’ was published one time in 1973, and has been out of print since then. The book is full of Dali’s illustrations and has unusual recipes from some of the top chefs in France. Available November 20
– Enraged Apple Store customer smashes 10k worth of product while ranting about customer right being violated over a warranty claim. He walked into a apple store in france and started smashing apple products with a big ass ball bearing.
– Disney’s live-action Mulan confirmed and will hit theaters Nov 2, 2018. This one will combine the 1998 movie as well as the original tale
– Norman Reedus re-confirms The Boondock Saints 3 titled Boondock Saints 3: Legion and personally wants co-star, Sean Patrick Flanery, to joinThe Walking Dead
– Warner Bros. Entertainment studios recently announced that all 8 Harry Potter movies are returning to theaters for a week starting October 13th. The films will be remastered and in some IMAX theaters
– Archer to end after season 10 stated by creator, Adam Reed
We have the Favorite Craft Brew Review
A Beer with a SLYK RATING: 2.75 out of 5
Green Flash Brewing Co. – Passion Fruit Kicker
Purchase Your Tickets Now By Clicking Any of the Links Above!!!!